Day 19, Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them.
I can only pick 5!? Gah! I read about 50….
1. Tom and Lorenzo Project Rungay – TLo are hilarious. They do commentary on celebrity outfits but what I love the most is they do run downs of TV shows I love (Mad Men, Walking Dead) and they do a fashion recap of the Mad Men episodes. Their writing is very witty and sometimes catty which I love. And they give fabulous nicknames to celebs (Bill and Cathy Cambridge, Grandma Betty, Shelly O, and Dame Helen Mirren Queen of FuckingFantastica). 🙂 http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/
2. Kristen over at Iowa Girl Eats also writes one of my favorite blogs – she posts recipes mostly and they’re all awesome. http://iowagirleats.com/
3. Cassie at Back to her Roots blogs about everything from food (she develops alot of her own recipes, is part of a local CSA, has her own garden) to fashion to just random musings. One of my favorite posts she does is WIAW – What I Ate Wednesday – she posts a pic of everything she’s eaten during the day. I might be weird but its fun spying on what people eat. http://backtoherroots.com/ Cassie and her husband Craig also have another blog where they chronicle their recent house renovation adventures. http://www.brokenplowblog.com/
4. Emma and Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess post about food, fashion, and decor. And they’re both super adorable. And Elsie has a super cute doxie named Dolly! http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/
5. I recently found http://technicolorcutie.blogspot.com/ and I looove it. She is a vintage loving rockabilly chick who does some amazing hair. I’m jealous that I don’t have her hair styling skills. Speaking of rockabilly chicks – check out Dollie’s blog too – I love her! http://missdolliedeville.blogspot.com/ (PS – right now she’s doing her Viva wrap up posts – makes me Viva home sick!)